8.05.2011

Last Night

Last night was literally the best night I've ever had in my entire life and there is only one person to credit. Well, there are two people to credit, one being my friend Raquel who has guts and also liquid courage.

Okay, okay so Raquel and I get off the metro at the Gallery Pl/Chinatown stop and are walking down 7th street in front of Clyde's. We realize that we're walking the wrong direction to the comedy club and do a quick U-turn. Little did I know that would be the best U-turn I would ever take in my twenty one years of being alive. Because when I U-turned we ran smack dab into the most angelic face that I've dreamt about since 3rd Rock from the Sun. Joseph Gordon Levitt
Okay, so I think that the best way to present this scenario is in the style of the "Expectations vs Reality" scene from 500 Days of Summer.
So, all in all, highly embarrassing. However I have a photo to cherish my entire life that will probably be blown in a full size poster or tattooed onto my heart.

Remember when I told you I didn't know where my night would end in that last blog entry about my dress? Well, I meant it. I do not know where my night ended because I was in a JGL daze that is still in full effect.


1 comment:

  1. even though i've never seen 500 days, the format caused some lols. well, hushed-to-myself-at-work lols that is. hope you're having a fabulous friday!

    ReplyDelete