8.02.2011

Dollification

I hereby declare this a fabulous blog that follows fabulous ladies, and it will double as a blog where I talk about fun outfits I wear and fun things I do with my friends.

This all sounds very simple, and maybe even a little dumb. However, I strive in the face of doubt and I have faith this blog will survive into fabulousdom, even if that five minutes is just a sparkle on a sequin on a vest of a backup dancer. It all counts.

In addition to an introduction of intent, I want to introduce to my readers who at present do not exist, the artist from whom I've borrowed my fabulous 'header image.'
Hello Marilyn Minter, your painting are mind-spasmingly fantastic.
Yes, that image is a painting. This is also a painting
And so is this, and this. You get it. She captures that trashy, grungy, elegance that you might think you want, but then you remember how fun sitting in bathtub is. And how most Friday nights are really spent watching Project Runway reruns. Also, you are too broke to go clubbing AND get drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment