8.15.2011

Dolly Parton + more



It's Monday, so it's Dolly Parton Monday.
Here she is strutting her lil plastic self. I love it

I'm starting to pack up to go back to school and I'm going through basement boxes. My cousin, Sally, goes to UMD but lives out in Cali-wood west coast nonsense. Basically, she left a lot of her fabulous West coast clothes here in our basement. Basically I've been trying on her sassy trendy clothes this whole morning and now plan to buy like 20 pairs of Frye boots and maybe finally buy a fedora.
Here she is in this cute off shoulder dress (shirt on me lol)

Not quite the same sitch with me, BUT I BET I COULD GET A JOB AT A CHEAP NIGHTCLUB LOUNGE

1 comment:

  1. love the look. but please don't start wearing fendoras.

    http://effingdykes.blogspot.com/2010/07/dyke-style-update.html

    ReplyDelete