8.23.2011

Don't Leave

"Don't leave while the party's still fun"

A fab friend told me that quote and I think it is completely applicable to my summer/new mission to have summer fun never end. I'm back at school now where it is really easy to be like Yawn, I'm going to watch half of a crappy TLC show and call it a Friday night.. That is partially because I go to school in the most boring of suburbs, but also because, I'm gonna say it, I'm over a lot of the college party scene. Or maybe, I'm just over the liberal arts college party scene. So it is ultra easy, like I said, to watch the first bride and a half on TLC, judge her and her bridesmaids, and decide that it was a fun night.

On rare occasions there is something fun actually happening nearby but my lazy butt is in lazy butt mode and I don't make those moves.

Ok ok, this is completely side tracked from that fabulous quote I have up there. Basically, I'm going to have a lot of fun this semester and I'm going to take advantage of all fun opportunities. And as long as there are fun things happening, I ain't going home.

Also, everyone should check out this blog: http://www.theboobsla.com . It is NSFW, but wutever, find a cooler place to work.
Double also, my friend Santana (http://gaytasia.tumblr.com/) is about to start blogging for them. He is hilarious, they are fabulous, all is well.

School sux dix

No comments:

Post a Comment