3.27.2012

Sprang

This past weekend was the most Spring-a-licious one all year. It gave me that good belly feeling of barbeques to come.
I spend time with my spirit animal the rabbit, which is always rewarding. I know, I know,
having a spirit animal I might as well bathe in patchouli and name my son Moonflower, and you know, maybe I will. But I will probably name him RabbitLochen or something forest-like and unforgiving.
I was born the day after Easter, so on Easter Monday, and my mama has always called me her little east
er bunny. From that, I've always been gifted bunny things- jewelry, fabrics, stationary, the occasional rabbits foot. A friend gave me this rabbit ring---->

Anyways, if Rabbits are my spirit animal then Spring is my spirit season so take me away mild allergy ridden weather, I am yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment