3.03.2012

~Boyz~

I am here to declare that I luv boyz. And this may come as a surprise, because 1) half of everyone thought I was a lurzbian and 2) I'm at an age where I should be loving men. But I don't. I luv boyz. And I keep spelling it that way because I'm obvi not a pedo-creepo hanging out outside of high school dances or helping 14 year olds sneak into R-rated movies, in which case I would write "I love boys."
But boyz and luv are a type of giggle in the back of your throat when you see some twenty somethings skateboard down the street and their boxers are all bunched and sticking out and you are like 'o damn i am in luv.'

I think thats why I like Paul Rudd so much. No matter how old or whatever he gets he still has that boyish smirk and I will luv it 4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment