12.31.2011

Happy New Years!


Things that happened in 2011
- I sort of started to wear heels
- I went on two OkCupid dates and they were Okay.
- I grew my hair out
- I made new friends
- Osama Bin Laden was killed
- I still didn't get my belly button pierced.
- I still want my belly button pierced.
- Tiana May Carter was maybe born?????
- Tavi G.
- other blogs
- I still can't play any instruments

Welp, 2011 sort of stunk and here is to a better year and hoping I get a job and a boyfriend amirite?
What else does a girl want?

I hope everyone goes out tonight and gets regrettably drunk or stays sober and looks adorable at in the corner of the room or the center of the dance floor and that they kiss or don't kiss whomever they want to.

I hope that your 2012 is filled with as much kissing as you want, as many long walks as you can fit in, a few sad nights at home on the internet wishing your life was more fun, really obnoxious karaoke parties, and that you spend some quality time with yourself.

xoxo Kadygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment