10.07.2011


So the room I live in at SKEWL is in the renovated garage of an old mansion. I know, I know, I am really cool, BUT that is exactly it. When they did this "renovation" AKA put in an extra wall and threw in some chairs and a bed, they must have forgotten to, ya know, like iNSULATE the place.

Everything is absolutely freezing all the time and I can't go to bed unless I'm dressed for the day at the bunny slopes. I was actually upset last night because I couldn't find my hat and I was tired and it was this never conceding but inversely proportional relationship of horror because it took me a really long time to find it.

When I wake up I always have to re-realize how friggin cold my room is and asses the shortest distance from under my covers into a hot steaming shower---ONLY TO BE COLD WHEN I GET OUT.

OK ok, this was unproductive and self serving--I've done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment